- Ph.D. in computational chemistry, medicinal chemistry, biochemistry, biophysics or closely related fields.
- Strong skills and experience in biomolecular simulations (Molecular Dynamics, QM/MM and Docking).
- Experience using popular software tools for simulating biological systems (Gromacs, NAMD, Autodock Vina, AmberTools, etc.).
- Understanding of protein-ligand interactions.
- Modelling experience is a plus.
- Experience in scientific computing using python or similar. Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases is a plus.
- Experience in computer-aided drug design and code development is a plus.
- Good knowledge of English, Catalan and Spanish.
- Advanced HS office skills (MS Office, web use and e-mail).
- Experience in coordination of multifunctional projects and teams
- Required skills include: Highly organized, analytical, good communicator, proactive & trustworthy, discretion, flexibility, self-motivation and networking skills.
- Full-time employment.
- Competitive Salary and compensation according to the candidate profile sharing company future expectations.
- Incorporation into an expanding company.
- Office is in Barcelona, Spain.
TO APPLY: Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org