Location: Barcelona, Spain
- FPI / FPII / FPIII; secretariat or administration branch with knowledge of Business or Economics.
- Knowledge of office tools (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- High knowledge of the English, Spanish and Catalan language.
- Ability to prioritize and organize. The profile corresponds to a dynamic, service-oriented professional with high standard of confidentiality.
- Knowledge of social networks.
- Organization and internal functioning of an office and support for all equipment.
- Preparation of expense budgets.
- Relationship with suppliers and customers.
- Control of expenses, payments and relationship with suppliers.
- Organization of the management team’s agenda.
- Coordination and organization of events.
- Organization and contracting of trips.
- Call filter and visits attention.
- Control of meeting rooms.
- Agenda management: organization of trips and meetings.
- Preparation of presentations, reports, reports and proposals.
- Control of incoming and outgoing mail.
- File management.
- Maintenance and updating of databases.
- Collaboration in the organization of events, fairs or congresses.
- Supply of office supplies and contact with suppliers.
- Monitoring of expense notes.
- Collaboration in the design and implementation of procedures and manuals of Quality (Standard Work Procedures, Corporate Compliance, Data Protection Regulations, etc.)
- Internal communication, management of intranet and web contents and coordination with different departments for monitoring reports.
TO APPLY: Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org